Tambalan-On-Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambalan-On-Line

Mga Usapang Balahura at Balasubas!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

post ur peborit lab kowts iRR...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zablaisalahatngbagay

Female
Number of posts : 3
Club : tau gamma phi
Hobbies : eat,work,drink and play
Registration date : 2007-06-11

post ur peborit lab kowts iRR... Empty
PostSubject: post ur peborit lab kowts iRR...   post ur peborit lab kowts iRR... Icon_minitime17th August 2010, 8:21 pm

mine is:

Mahal kita. Pinakita ko, pinaramdam, sinabi ko pa sayo pero binalewala mo lang. Nilapitan kita at sinumbatan. Sabi ko manhid ka pero bakit ganon? Ako yung nabara nung sinabi mong, “ Kung manhid ako, ano ka pa?”

If in time you just want to give up and fall, go ahead for I will catch you. But if again you fall, I’ll just tap you on your shoulder and say, “Halika nga dito. Hindi na kita bibitawan.”

Tonight, I wish you might take a look at the stars above you. One of them shall slowly fade but still, you might never know. Sa milyong bituing nakikita mo, ano nga naman sayo kung mawala ako?

Everytime you cry for the person you love, I often tell you, “Mahal mo nga siya talaga.” Not knowing that while you’re crying, I also cry secretly saying, “Di ba pwedeng ako na lang mahalin mo?”

I’ve always thought that you feel the same way I do. I was very happy but when I turned my back, I saw you with someone else. I asked you, “Bakit mo ako pinaasa?” You said, “Di kita pinaasa. Mahal kita! Magkaibigan tayo, diba?”

massbounce
Back to top Go down

post ur peborit lab kowts iRR...
Page 1 of 1