here's how to cook PORK TOCINO Ingredients:
* 4 Kilos of pork round or shoulder butt (pigue or kasim)
* 4 teaspoons of phosphate
* 1 cup water
* 1/2 cup rock salt
* 2 teaspoons of curing salt
* 3 cups sugar
* 1/4 cup crushed garlic
* 1/2 cup anisado wine
* 1 cup pineapple juice
* red food color, optional
* 2 tablets ascorbic acid, crushed Cooking Procedure:
1. Slice the pork across the grain, 1/4 inch thick pieces. Set aside in the refrigerator.
2. Dissolve phosphate in water.
3. In a non-reactive bowl, combine rock salt, curing salt and phosphate solution. Mix well. Add sliced portk and toss to coat meat completely.
4. Add the remaining six ingredients and mix until well blended.
5. Cure at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours or in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
6. Pack in a polyethylene bags. Freeze until needed.
For this recipe, you can pack 10 packs of 1/2 kilo each.
You can sell this to earn extra money or keep it for your family.