Tambalan-On-Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambalan-On-Line

Mga Usapang Balahura at Balasubas!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeling Blue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
- = Don Buh = -
Tambalanista
Tambalanista
- = Don Buh = -

Male
Number of posts : 315
Club : take me drunk i'm home...burp
Hobbies : golf...golf...golf...*burp
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Feeling Blue Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Blue   Feeling Blue Icon_minitime18th June 2007, 12:48 pm

There are times in our lives when we are swept over by raging emotions. Times when we are overwhelmed by sadness and overcome by misery. Times when we feel that we are loved only for the worth others could get from us and not for who we really are. It is natural to feel this way. Sometimes, we all need to be alone, to feel blue, to feel lonely…to listen to a song and cry.

Then we ask ourselves, “Why does this song have to end?”. Why do we have to cry when love is taken away from us? Why does it have to hurt when we let go of someone we love? In a relationship we treasure, the hardest thing to do is saying goodbye and setting someone free. In every last embrace, a part of us dies. Every teardrop that fails washes away our hopes. Then, we are left with nothing but pain and bitter memories because we have lost love but never knew how and will probably never know why.

We try to get away but every move we make somehow has its way of reminding us of the past all over again. Every turn of our head and every blink of an eye reminds us of love lost in eternity. It makes us wonder how one person can make us feel so empty, so alone and so desolate.

Every song, no matter how beautiful it is will have to end on its last note. Like every day has its night, all that has started will all have to end in its own time. It is an inevitability that we cannot restrain, something that we cannot control and just a fact that we have to accept and live up with.

Let us remember that our lives don’t have to end where our heartaches begin. Somewhere, someone will come along and sing us his song of love. Someday, someone will fill our lives with joy and happiness. Somehow, we’ll find love again. It will wipe away our tears and bring us the promise of a new life, a new hope and a beautiful beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/donbuh; www.donbuh.multiply.com
crystal_ni_lola
AWAT NA Level Tambalanista
AWAT NA Level Tambalanista
crystal_ni_lola

Female
Number of posts : 2552
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Feeling Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Blue   Feeling Blue Icon_minitime20th July 2007, 6:47 am

donbuh,

nice forum. reminds me of someone.

ok... so here's the song that keeps on playin in my mind while reading your piece.

A Groovy Kind of Love
Phil Collins

When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do
Is take a look at you, then I'm not so blue
When you're close to me, I can feel your heart beat
I can hear you breathing near my ear
Wouldn't you agree, baby you and me
Got a groovy kind of love.

Anytime you want to you can turn me onto
Anything you want to, anytime at all
When I kiss your lips, ooh I start to shiver
Can't control the quivering inside