Tambalan-On-Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambalan-On-Line

Mga Usapang Balahura at Balasubas!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

some things to think about

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female
Number of posts : 32
Hobbies : read, read, and ummm.... read! heheh..
Registration date : 2007-05-22

some things to think about Empty
PostSubject: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 2:45 pm

YOUR AGE geek

YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH

DON'T CHEAT! Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat.
(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757 ....If you haven't, add 1756.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number
(I.e., how! Many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2007) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 2:47 pm

just reflect on this parable..

An old Cherokee describes an experience going on inside himself....

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. This same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 2:49 pm

HOUSE FOR SALE

Address: Heaven

FEATURES

-Many rooms with a Master Suite

-Spacious love

-Open floor plan for peace

-Large eat-in grace

-Fenced-in mercy with room for expansion

-Son Room with a marvelous view of salvation

Pool of milk and honey in back Pearly gates in

front

DIRECTIONS

The only way to the Father is through the Son

PRICE

$0. Owner-financing

COMMUNITY

Friendly angelic neighbors

Great family and friends

Praise the Lord all day and night

BONUS FEATURES

Crown of stars and new luxurious robe

Bring a friend and get a reward

FOR MORE INFORMATION

Call our local agent and representative

Name: Jesus Christ

Address: Repent Highway and Streets of Gold

Phone: Simply dial John 3:16

Author: Pam Ryans

Remember, when Satan comes knocking at your door, just say "Jesus, will you get that for me?"
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 2:51 pm

-= Real Computer Tech Support Calls ... =-

Hope you like it... ^__^
================================
Joke:1
Customer: I'm trying to connect to the Internet with your CD, but it just doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
Tech support: OK, you've got the CD in the CD drive, right?
Customer: Yeah.... Tech support: And what sort of computer are you using?
Customer: Computer? Oh no, I haven't got a computer. It's in the CD player and all I get is weird noises. Listen.....
Tech support: Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!

Joke:2:
Tech support: What kind of computer do you have?
Female customer: A white one...

Joke:3
Tech support: Click on the 'my computer' icon on the left of the screen.
Customer: Your left or my left?

Joke:4
Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...

Joke:5
Customer: I have problems printing in red...
Tech support: Do you have a color printer?
Customer: Aaaah....................thank you.

Joke:6
Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am?
Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me in the supermarket.

Joke:7
Tech support: Your password is the small letter a as in apple, a capital letter V as in Victor, the number 7. Customer: Is that 7 in capital letters?

Joke:8
Customer: I can't get on the Internet.
Tech support: Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Tech support: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: Five stars.

Joke:9
Tech support: What anti-virus program do you use?
Customer: Netscape.
Tech support: That's not an anti-virus program.
Customer: Oh, sorry...Internet Explorer.

Joke:10
Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.

Joke:11
Tech support: How may I help you?
Customer: I'm writing my first e-mail.
Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem?
Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around it?

Joke:12
A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
Tech support: Are you running it under windows?
Customer: "No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine."
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 2:52 pm

THE NAIL

A new church was built in the small town. People came from far and wide to see it. Everyone admired its beauty!

Up on the roof, a little nail heard the people praising everything about the lovely structure--except the nail. No one even knew he was there, and he became angry and jealous.

"If I am that insignificant, nobody will miss me if I quit." So the nail then released its hold, slid down the roof, and fell in the mud.

That night, it rained and rained. Soon, the shingle that had no nail blew away, and the roof began to leak.

The water streaked the walls and the beautiful murals. The plaster began to fall, the carpet was stained, and the pulpit Bible was ruined by water.

All this because a little nail decided to quit.

But what of the nail? While holding the shingle, it was obscure but it was also useful.

Buried in the mud it was just as obscure, but now it was useless and would soon be eaten up by rust.

The moral of the story--every member of the church is important.

You may, like the nail, feel obscure at times. But just like the nail, your absence is felt. When you are not present for worship, in some way, the body of Christ hurts.

We are all a significant part of the Lord's ministry
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 2:53 pm

the better side of the Philippines

The following was written by INTEL General Manager Robin Martin about the Philippines :

Filipinos (including the press, business people and myself) tend to dwell too much on the negative side, and this affects the perception of foreigners, even the ones who have lived here for a while. The negative perception of the Philippines is way disproportionate to reality when compared to countries like Columbia , Egypt , Middle East, Africa , etc.

Let us all help our country by balancing the negative with the positive especially when we talk to foreigners, whether based here or abroad. Looking back and comparing the Philippines today and 1995 (the year I came back), I was struck by how much our country has progressed physically.

Consider the following:

1. The great telecom infrastructure that we have now did not exist in 1995. 1995 was the year the telecom industry was deregulated. Since then billions of dollars have been invested in both fixed line and cellular networks producing a system with over 5,000 kms of fiber optic backbone at a world competitive cost. From a fixed line capacity of about 900,000 in 1995 we now have over 7 million. Cellular phones practically did not exist in 1995; now we have over 11 million line capacity.

2. The MRT, many of the EDSA flyovers (including the Ayala Avenue flyover), the SKYWAY, Rockwell and Glorietta 4, the Fort, NAIA terminal 2 and most of the new skyscrapers were not yet built in 1995.

3. If you drive to the provinces, you will notice that national roads are now of good quality (international quality asphalt roads). I just went to Iba, Zambales last week and I was impressed that even a not so frequently travelled road was of very good quality.

4. Philippine exports have increased by 600% over the past eight years. There are many, many more examples of progress over the last eight years. Philippine mangoes are now exported to the US and Europe .

Additional tidbits to make our people prouder:

1. INTEL has been in the Philippines for 28 years. The Philippines plant is where Intel's most advanced products are launched, including the Pentium IV. By the end of 2002, Philippine operations became Intel's biggest assembly and testing operations worldwide.

2. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS has been operating in Baguio for over 20 years. The Baguio plant is the largest producer of DSP chips in the world. DSP chips are the brains behind cellphones. TI's Baguio plant produces the chip that powers 100% of all NOKIA cellphones and 80% of Erickson cellphones in the world.

3. TOSHIBA laptops are produced in Santa Rosa , Laguna.

4. If you drive a BENZ, BMW, or a VOLVO, there is a good chance that the ABS system in your car was made in the Philippines .

5. TREND-MICRO, makers of one of the top anti virus software PC-Cillin (I may have mispelled this) develops its "cures" for viruses right here in Eastwood Libis, Quezon City . When a virus breaks in any computer system in the world, they try to find a solution within 45 minutes of finding the virus.

6 . Today a majority of the top ten U.S. Call Center firms in the U.S. have set up operations in the Philippines . This is one area in which I believe we are the best in the world in terms of value for money.

7. America Online (AOL) has 1,000 people in Clark answering 90% of AOL's global e-mail inquiries.

8. PROCTOR & GAMBLE has over 400 people right here in Makati (average age 23 years) doing back-up office work to their Asian operations including finance, accounting, Human Resources and payments processing.

9. Among many other things it does for its regional operations network in the Asia-Pacific region here in Manila , CITIBANK also does its global ATM programming locally.

10. This is the first year ever that the Philippines will be exporting cars in quantity courtesy of FORD Philippines. (I have an idea this article was written between 2001 - 2002, so this operation should have been on-going for the last 3 years or so. CYN)

11. The government is shedding off graft and corruption slowly but surely. This is the first time in our history that a former president is in jail and facing charges of plunder. Despite all odds, we are still pursuing the ill-gotten wealth of Marcos now enjoyed by his unrepentant heirs.

Next time you travel abroad and meet business associates tell them the good news. A big part of our problem is perception and one of the biggest battles can be won simply by believing and by making others believe. This message is shared by good citizens of the Philippines who persevere to hope and work for our country.
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:08 pm

no mind can know

daan lang po.. pahinga-pahinga, hehe. dami reports. lagi nlng me nagtatype. hehe. dami binabasa. ksma n nman s lyfstyle q ngaun ang midnyt snack -- yummy! slurp

just wanna share kung gano ka-unique ways ni Lord.

truly, His thoughts are higher than our thoughts.
pmbihira, sino ba nmn mkakaisip na may mag-papaaral sa kin?as in sagot tlaga nila lahat. and take note nursing pa. no sweat! clap

i know ibbless pa lalo ni Lord yung nag-papaaral sakin... pero, amazing lng tlga.. before kc to mangyari, sobrang unstable kmi financially.. broken family kami at ndi ng-su2pport un dad ko. walang work un mom ko. imagine???whew! God's grace tlga kung pano kmi nka-survive dun, hehe, naaamaze tlga ko.. dumating sa point na, sympre, la n tlaga panggastos. may sakit p c mommy. but still we kept on praying kay Lord..

whew! wait..wait..and wait...

iniisip kasi ng mom ko, you should have enough money para makapag-aral especially if nursing ang course mo.. pmbihira, pano yun? if you'll use your logic, i really cant enter college n. then ayun na, may foundation na nag-offer na makapag-study ako ng caregiving course Christian pa yung foundation na yun kaya okay na okay..

pero, wait..wait..and wait pa rin..

then, ito na... yipee! praise God! kulit ng twist.. sinong mag-aakalang may isang Christian stranger,na naka-base na sa abroad na mapapadaan sa church namin.. at un, nai-open ng Pastor namin un life namin sa kaniya. Kaya ayun, GOD IS SO GOOD.. hehe.. ayun na, gift samin ni Lord tong opportunity na to. bata pa lang ako laking church na ko, kahit ako di ko akalaing darating ang time na through our church e may gagamitin Siyang instrument. hmm.. tuwa lng tlga me kya na-share ko dito..

i believe it can happen also sa iyo.. maybe another unique way na naman,, kaiba si Lord eh!

just keep on trusting in the Lord, sooner or later, you'll be glad you did!

for He knows the plans He has for you.. (jer.29:11)

marami pa po kong gusto ishare, pinakamadali kasi iyang ikwento kya yan nashare ko..
i know maaring dumating yung time na kunin samin ni Lord tong opportunity na to at sa iba naman Niya ipagkaloob,
but i'll do my best na habang asa kin pa ang opportunity na to,
maglorify ko Siya lalo, through allowing the Lord be my manager. ayun.. ayun po muna =p

1 Corinthians 2:9 NIV: 9However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

Isaiah 64:4 NLT: 4 For since the world began, no ear has heard, and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:11 pm

HEAVEN

The day finally arrived.
Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is at
the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter himself.
However, the gates are closed, and Forrest
approaches the gatekeeper.

St. Peter said, "Well, Forrest, it is certainly
good to see you. We have heard a lot about you
I must tell you, though, that the place is filling
up fast, and we have been administering an entrance
examination for everyone. The test is short, but
you have to pass it before you can get into Heaven."

Forrest responds, "It sure is good to be here,
St. Peter, sir. But nobody ever told me about any
entrance exam. I sure hope that the test ain't too
hard.

Life was a big enough test as it was."

St. Peter continued, "Yes, I know, Forrest, but the
test is only three questions.

First:
What two days of the week begin with the letter T?

Second:
How many seconds are there in a year?

Third:
What is God's first name?"

Forrest leaves to think the questions over. He
returns the next day and sees St. Peter, who waves
him up, and says, "Now that you have had a chance
to think the questions over, tell me your answers"

Forrest replied, "Well, the first one -- which two
days in the week begins with the letter "T"? Shucks,
that one is easy. That would be Today and Tomorrow."

The Saint's eyes opened wide and he exclaimed,
"Forrest, that is not what I was thinking, but you
do have a point, and I guess I did not specify, so I
will give you credit for that answer. How about
the next one?" asked St. Peter.

"How many seconds in a year? Now that one is harder,"
replied Forrest, but I thunk and thunk about that,
and I guess the only answer can be twelve."

Astounded, St. Peter said, "Twelve?
Twelve? Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you
come up with twelve seconds in a year?"

Forrest replied, "Shucks, there's
got to be twelve: January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd... "

"Hold it," interrupts St.
Peter. "I see where you are going with this, and
I see your point, though that was not quite what I
had in mind....but I will have to give you credit for
that one, too. Let us go on with the third and final
question.

Can you tell me God's first name"?
"Sure," Forrest replied, "it's Andy."
"Andy?" exclaimed an exasperated and frustrated
St Peter. "Ok, I can understand how you came up with
your answers to my first two questions, but just how
in the world did you come up with the name Andy as
the first name of God?" "Shucks, that was the easiest
one of all," Forrest replied. "I learnt it from the
song, "ANDY WALKS WITH ME, ANDY TALKS WITH ME, ANDY
TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN."

St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates,and said:
"Run Forrest, run." run

Give me a sense of humor, Lord.
Give me the ability to understand a clean joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And to pass it on to other folks.
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:14 pm

the frog.......

A guy who is 82 years old and loves to fish,
was sitting in his boat the other day when
he heard a voice say, "Pick me up."

He looked around and couldn't see any
one. He thought he was dreaming when
he heard the voice say again, "Pick me up."

He looked in the water and there, floating
on the top, was a frog. The man said, "Are
you talking to me?"

The frog said, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick
me up. Then, kiss me and I'll turn into the
most beautiful woman you have ever seen."

The man looked at the frog for a short time,
reached over, picked it up carefully, and
placed it in his front breast pocket.

Then the frog said, "What, are you nuts?
Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me
and I will turn into the most beautiful woman
you have never seen."

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and
said, "Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking
frog."
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:18 pm

IMPORTANT WARNING!

Bill Waddell wrote:
Important Warning.......

BEWARE OF PAPER IN THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE
NEW WAY TO DO CAR JACKINGS

(NOT A JOKE)
Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating...
You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and
get inside. You start the engine and shift into Reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out
of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper
stuck to the middle of the rear window. So,you shift
into Park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your
car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is
obstructing your view.

When you reach the back of your car, that is when
the car jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your
car and take off. They practically mow you down as
they speed off in your car. And guess what, ladies?
I bet your purse is still in the car.

So now the carjacker has your car, your home
address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your
whole identity are now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED....

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back
window, just drive away. Remove the paper later.
And be thankful that you read this e-mail.

I hope you will forward this to friends and family,
especially to women. A purse contains all kinds
of personal information and identification documents,
and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the
wrong hands.

Please keep this going.

Thank you.

Lieutenant Tony Bartolome
Bureau of Investigations
Florida Highway Patrol
P.O. Box 593527 Orlando , FL 328
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:19 pm

NEVER GIVE UP

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The
animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried
to figure out what to do. Finally he decided the
animal was old and the well needed to be covered up
anyway, it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the
donkey. So he invited all his neighbors to come over
and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to
shovel dirt into the well.

At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly.
Then, to everyone's amazement, he quieted down. A few shovel
loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well and was
astonished at what he saw. With every shovel of dirt that hit his
back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off
and take a step up. As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel
dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off and take a step up.
Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the
edge of the well and trotted off!

Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to
getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of
our troubles is a stepping stone. We can get out of the deepest
wells just by not stopping ... never giving up! Shake it off and take
a step up!

Remember these six simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.
6. Believe in God.
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:24 pm

JOKE JOKE JOKE!

Bobo: pare hulaan mo ugali ko, nagsisimula ng letter A
Pare: approachable?
Bobo: mali
Pare: amiable
Bobo: mali pa rin
Pare: o sige, sirit na nga
Bobo: Anest

Bush: What are the pollutants in your country?
Jingoy: We have lots of pollutants.. ..we have sisig, kilawin,
chicharon,mani
Erap: Anak, may nakalimutan ka, Boy Bawang (cornik).

Tindero: Hoy, bili ka gatas ng baka? P10 piso lang isang baso
Manong: Ang mahal naman, may tig piso lang nyan?
Tindero: Meron po,pero kayo na po ang dumede sa baka.

Pasyente: Dok, bakit po ganito ang operasyon sa ulo ko? Halos kita na utak ko
Doctor: Ok lang yan, yan ang tinatawag na open minded.

A naked girl rode on a taxi
"Bakit" asked the girl at the driver na nakatitig sa katawan nya
"Ngayon ka lang ba nakakita ng hubad?"
Driver: "Hindi po miss, iniisip ko lang kung saan nakatago pamasahe mo"

Wife shouting.... . "Honey magimpake ka na, nanalo ako sa lotto"
Husband: "Wow, anong dadalhin ko?"
Wife: "Wala akong pakialam basta lumayas ka na"

Pare 1: 'Pare, magkaiba medyas mo, isang pula at isang azul'
Pare 2: 'Ewan ko nga kung saan nabili ng misis ko ito. May isa pa nga
akong pares na ganito rin and kulay sa bahay'

Juan: Itay, and classmate ko madamot.
Tatay: 'Bakit naman?'
Juan: 'Di man lang nya ako inimbita sa libing ng tatay nya...Nakakain
sana ako ng kornik....Di ko rin siya iimbitahin sa libing mo itay ha....'

Beauty contest.....
Emcee: What's the big problem facing the country today?
Contestant: Drugs
Emcee: Very good, why do you say that?
Contestant: Ang mahal kasi eh!

Amo: Bakit ka umiiyak?
Katulong: Sabi po ni dok tatangalang po ako ng butlig
Amo: Butlig lang iiyak ka na...
Katulong: Kasi ok lang kung right lig or left lig lang po pero bakit
naman butligs pa.....wah wah wah

Doc: For your health take only a cup of rice, lean meat and a saucer of kangkong. Fruits for dessert and lots of juice....
Fat guy: Doc, shall I take them before or after meals?

Kodigo
Nahuling may kodigo ang estudyante.. .
Guro: Ano 'to?
Estudyante: Prayer ko po, ma'am!
Guro: At bakit answers ang nakasulat?
Estudyante: Naku! Sinagot na ang prayers ko!

Alimasag
Nakaamoy si Ngongo ng pabango sa isang store.
Sabi ni Ngongo, "Ale, mango!"
Sabi naman ng saleslady, "Pabango 'yan, hindi alimango!"
Ulit ni Ngongo, "Ale, mango!"
Nag-agawan si Ngongo at ang saleslady sa pabango. Nahulog ang pabango at nabasag.
Sabi ni Ngongo, "Ale, masag!"

GMA
Dumalaw si GMA sa mental hospital...
Dok: Let's welcome President Arroyo!
Pumalakpak lahat ng pasyente maliban sa isa na nasa sulok...
GMA: O, dok, bakit 'yung isa, hindi pumalakpak?
Dok: Ma'am, magaling na po siya!

Plantsa
Dok: Anong nangyari sa mga tenga mo?
Joshue: Nagpaplantsa kasi ako nang kumiriring ang telepono.
Aksidenteng na-pick up ko 'yung plantsa.
Dok: Eh bakit dalawang tenga mo ang nagkaganyan?
Joshue: Ang sira, tumawag uli!

Minsan, sa aking pag-iisa, naalala kita...
Inisip kong nasa tabi lang kita at tayo'y nagsasaya.
Tapos, bigla kang umalis. Nalungkot ako.
Akala ko, iiwan mo na ako.
Uutot ka lang pala, tinakot mo pa ako!

Pulubi:
Boss, palimos po.
Tonyo: Iinom ka o magyoyosi?
Pulubi: Wala po akong bisyo.
Tonyo: Okey. Sumama ka sa akin para malaman ng nanay ko ang nangyayari sa taong walang bisyo

Anak: Tatay, hindi ako makatulog, kasi, maraming lamok!
Tatay: Papatayin natin ang ilaw para hindi tayo makita.
(Pagpatay sa ilaw, dumating ang mga alitaptap... )
Anak: Hala ka, Tatay, nagdala sila ng flashlight!
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:35 pm

wHaT a gURL saYz VS wHaT sHed ratHeR saY...

when ur phone conversation's goin nowhere...
gURL says: cge na! BYE na!!!

gURL thinks: subukan mo lang ibaba tong fone then it's over between us!!

when a guy asks "pwede ba manligaw?"

gURL says: uhh eeh ewan ko..

gURL thinks: yes! yes! yes!
or
gURL thinks: kapal ng hayop na to!

on a dinner date:
gURL says: split natin yung bill in half para fair..
gURL thinks: aba! at mukhang tatanggapin nga!

on a movie date.. when the guy asks "gutom ka ba?"
gURL says: no i jus ate
gURL thinks: bili ka na rin kahit pakitang tao lang!

when a guy says "I LOVE YOU"
gURL says: yun din
gURL thinks: i love you too
or
gURL thinks: im stiLL not sure if love nga kita eh

when a gurL wansta break up
gURL says: break na tayo!!
gURL thinks: pls say NO!!! Lord sana hindi siya pumayag!!

when a guy asks a gurL about gifts she'd like for her birthday..
gURL says: "kahit ano nlang"
gURL thinks: diamonds duHH!!
or
gURL says: kahit wag ka na mag regalo.. me bein ur gurl is enuF
gURL thinks: DIAMONDS sabi eh!!!! kuLeT

when her boi is like bestfriends with a gurl
gURL says: i really trust u.. pag sinabi mong friends lang talaga kayo then i believe you
gURL thinks: im gonna kill HER! i really will!!

when a guy asks "selos ka ba?"
gURL says: NO!
gURL thinks: obvious ba???!!
or
gURL thinks: kapal mo!!

when the guy is late for a date...... (OUCH)
gURL says: hinde.... ok lang talaga
gURL thinks: i hate you!!

when the guy didnt call ryt away..(UH OH)
gURL says: hinde.... ok lang talaga
gURL thinks: i really hate you!!! i really do!

VaLeNtiNeS dAY...
gURL says: happy valentines day...
gURL thinks: flowers and chocolates ko??

when a gurl is talkin to a guy she really likes...
gURL says: i really like THIS guy pero secret ko lang kung sino siya. cge na nga bigyan kita ng clue.. umm.. kakilala mo siya..blah.. blah.. blah
gURL thinks: gosH ikaw un!! manhid mo naman!!

when a cute guy asks "may boyfriend ka na?"
gURL says: wala.. im single.. livin life BLAH BLAH BLAH
gURL thinks: oo.. pero kung manliligaw ka i'll dump him! HEHE

when a guys asks "do u want me to carry ur books 4 u?"
gURL says: no.. its ok.. thanx anyway (blushes pa!)
gURL thinks: pakibilis bilisan lang at ngawit na ko..

when a guy asks "do u wanna eat lunch with me?"
gURL says: sure
gURL thinks: libre mo ba ko?

when a guy says "i cant leave without you.. ur like my sunshine"
gURL says: (blushes) aww thats sooo sweet....
gURL thinks: yeah yeah whatever!!

in an arguement...
gURL says: i know people have different sides on things.. and i understand and respect yours
gURL thinks: im right.. ur wrong.. jus deal wid that ok??

wheN a gurl asks...
gURL says: "mataba ba ko?"
gURL thinks: tell me im SEXY!

when a guy sings to her...
gURL says: aww.. u have a really nice voice.. bat di ka mag-singer?
gURL thinks: uhh mejo sintonado ka.. mejo lang..

when a gurl is upset...
gURL says: "it's not you.. it's me"
gURL thinks: "ITS YOU"

gURL says: sure.. go ahead
gURL thinks: i dont want u to

gURL says: do what u want
gURL thinks: uLL pay for this later uggH

gURL says: you have to learn to communicate!
gURL thinks: just agree with me!!!

gURL says: it's your decision..
gURL thinks: make a decision about us for once.. it doesnt always have to me!

gURL says: i'll be ready in a minute
gURL thinks: kick ur shoes off and find a good game on tv

gURL says: i really like you
gURL thinks: ganda ng koche mo

here'z more...
gURL says: im not overreacting!!
gURL thinks: im on my period

gURL says: are you even listenin to a word i say?
gURL thinks: too late ur soo dead

gURL says: IM NOT YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gURL thinks: I am yelling cuz i think this is very important!!

In answer to the question "What's wrong?"
gURL says: The same old thing
gURL thinks: Nothing
gURL says: Nothing
gURL thinks: Everything
gURL says: Everything
gURL thinks: My PMS is acting up
gURL says: Nothing, really
gURL thinks: It's just that you're such an asshole

gURL says: I don't want to talk about it
gURL thinks: Go away, I'm still building up evidence against you

ok... a gURL cud be romantic too ya know..
gURL says: "i think i love you"
gURL thinks: phew now that wasn't so hard! i love you! i love you! i love you!

gURL says: ingat ka
gURL thinks: cuz i dunno wut to do if sumthin bad happens to u....

gURL says: lamig naman dito..
gURL thinks: put ur arms around me....?

gURL says: no hindi pa talaga ko gutom kanina..
gURL thinks: i just waited 4 u para may ksabay ka..

gURL says: so pano kita kits nalang bukas??
gURL thinks: cant wait 4 tomorrow....

gURL says: can we stiLL be friends eventhough we've broken up?
gURL thinks: i'd do anythin to have u back..

gURL says: hI musta na? lOng time no see ah
gURL thinks: i missed u..
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:37 pm

A Round Of Golf ...c",)

Three men went out to play a round of golf, Moses, Jesus and an old man. Moses tee'd off first, and the ball landed in the water. He parted the water, and hit the ball in for a birdie.

Jesus tee'd off next, and the ball landed in the water. He then walked on the water, and hit the ball in for a birdie.

Lastly the old man tee'd off, but before the ball could hit the water, a fish jumped out and caught the ball in it's mouth. Then an eagle swooped down and caught the fish. Lightening then struck near the eagle, frightening it, and it dropped the fish. When the fish hit the ground, it dropped the ball in for a perfect hole in one.

Jesus and Moses turn to the old man, and Jesus said, "Dad, if you don't quit playing like that, we're not going to bring you anymore."
Back to top Go down
jvjoyce
Kabisyo
Kabisyo
jvjoyce

Female

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime26th June 2007, 3:45 pm

..11..plz read..

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to
destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an "11"

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi- jacked planes was 254. >2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind: Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following
(TRY THIS FOR REAL)

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some things to think about   some things to think about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some things to think about
Page 1 of 1