Tambalan-On-Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambalan-On-Line

Mga Usapang Balahura at Balasubas!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PBB MANIPULATION

Go down 
+4
jUnElLe
~~cApTuRe~~
renzcky
Prince Magel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Magel
Ibang Level na Kabisyo
Ibang Level na Kabisyo
Prince Magel

Male
Number of posts : 52
Club : Fitness First
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime29th June 2007, 3:38 pm

NOTE: This post has been only forwarded in my email boom2

This is how the fraud happened!

"I have worked for abs-cbn for almost 4 years now, since i finished my MA on

mass com - broadcast communication in 2003. as part of production on news

and current affairs, my work has been mostly rewarding, with good benefits

despite the low base pay (i’m including this part so you would

understand why i accepted the offer to be transferred to conceptualization of

some reality shows particularly the current one, PBB.) because of the

sensitivity of my status (i am still working there) i cannot divulge my

name, gender and current position in ABS CBN. still, i would like to inform

those who are interested (who, most probably, are now wondering why Wendy

Valdez is still inside the house and not evicted yet, as most must have

assumed.)

When i was asked if i wanted to be part of the conceptualization of the current and upcoming reality shows

that ABS CBN would be showing (with higher compensation, obviously), I accepted the offer. how bad can it

get, i said, since most of these shows run on public voting and my job would mostly include thinking of

the “challenges” that Kuya instructs the housemates to do.

Apparently, conceptualization incorporates more than that. as i have known after the pre-screening of the

auditioners, as early as the application process, we have to note who we think will “attract the public

most” and who we think will “make the ratings go off the roof.” after the initial screening, we had to choose

the top 100 of the batch, and even though some did not “theoretically pass” the audition (some weren’t able

to complete the documents needed), since they have mass appeal, they made it to the first cut, and some were

even included in the finalists that entered the BB house.

As you all know, the eviction process is supposed to be based on the votes that the “nominated housemates” - the

housemate with the lowest vote will be evicted. i dont know about the previous editions of the PBB (since I only worked under this series this

season), but what surprised us the most was when we were informed that the voting only affects the decision

minimally - that the voting actually shows who the public wants to see again the following day - but that was

it. the truth is, there are so-called “talent auditors.” these people are the ones who really put the big

decision as to who will be evicted, and who will stay. of course, this never became obvious since i cannot

deny the fact that we receive millions of votes during eviction night. That is, until wendy was evicted, and then

later returned to join the housemates who are legitimately still in the contest. and the reason is this: the

wendy-bruce loveteam is working. Have you ever noticed why most of the episodes are focused on the wendy-

bruce loveteam? it is because ratings are really high, meaning that people want to see how their relationship

develops.

I have never received this much question about my work before. My friends want to know how someone who

was already evicted be suddenly returned to the house. actually, that is one of the “twists” that are really

planned to be included in the show. but there are actually 3 evicted housemates that were vying to be

returned to the house, and wendy was one of them. we were asked who we think should be the one to return to

the house, and zeke won. but after discussing that the wendy-bruce love team was too interesting to abruptly

end, it was wendy who got the spot. aside from that, we were later informed by one of the production

managers who was disappointed with the decision, wendy was “direk dyogi’s pet.”

I told this story to some of my friends, and they were surprised to know the truth, particularly because

some of them were voting for their favorite contestant. i told them only one thing - that they are just wasting

their money in voting. as i have personally seen, the path of the contest is already drawn, and the

voting only affects the decision minimally, as i have said. this only tells us who the public wants to see

again inside the house. the eviction of nel tonight is the classic example. nel got the 2nd lowest number of

votes, wendy got the lowest. but the administrators think that perhaps the wendy-bruce loveteam is still up, so

we had to give it one last shot. If the ratings go down, or if on Tuesday (the next eviction night), wendy still

gets the lowest vote, she’s out of the contest.

I did not want to reveal all of these, partly because of my loyalty to the company that has given me so much over

the years, but i personally think that it is unfair to make one suffer for another’s gain. since i have done

background checks on the housemates, I know for a fact that nel isn’t very well-off, and should have been given

his chance fairly. i feel bad to know that i am included in a ploy to confuse and even fool people into

believing that they control the outcome of the show. that is why I went ahead and did this post. i wanted

people to know how PBB works.

If you really want to let the network know how disappointed you are with the outcome, make the ratings go down at

least until tuesday. and do not waste your money in voting, or if you really want to and have the means to do so,

vote for who you really think should be included in the big 4 - this way, hopefully, wendy will be out on

tuesday for good."

--ABS CBN Employee / PBB Conceptualizer
Back to top Go down
renzcky
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
renzcky

Male
Number of posts : 1424
Club : Auxillary of Computer Enginnering Students (ACES)
Hobbies : KaTuGa
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime29th June 2007, 9:11 pm

wow... kalurkei nmn yan..... amf...
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/renzcky
~~cApTuRe~~
Alagad ng Tambalan
Alagad ng Tambalan

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime30th June 2007, 1:50 pm

renzcky wrote:

kaloka nga.. wendy is not deserving.. she's a bitch..
i dont like her too Mad
Back to top Go down
jUnElLe
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
jUnElLe

Male
Number of posts : 521
Hobbies : kumanta sa banyo
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime30th June 2007, 9:34 pm

whoa!!! matagal ng rumor yan e..
Back to top Go down
ai3lollie
Tambalanista
Tambalanista
ai3lollie

Male
Number of posts : 201
Hobbies : basketball, billiards, watchig TV and DVD's
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime3rd July 2007, 8:47 pm

~~cApTuRe~~ wrote:
renzcky wrote:

i dont like her too Mad

In fairness to Wendy, ever since I've been following PBB Season 2(that was days before Bruce was sent to Europe btw), she really showed a character of a fighter. The person who did not deserve to win is Bea. In light of all this, PBB is not part of ABSCBN News and Current Affairs Department which I don't trust, so I'd say the rumor is a hoax. secret secret secret secret
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/ai3lollie
kazzy
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
kazzy

Male
Number of posts : 948
Club : adikadik club, arts club(elementary?!)
Hobbies : reading, listening to music, sleeping, watvhing tv, singing, laughing...
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime3rd July 2007, 9:10 pm

@ai3lollie You missed the part where the poster said that he/she was offered another position in another department, which was the conceptualization team of the pbb.. and he/she accepted it..

i, personally, hate wendy.. but oh well, the finals was over.. and BEA won! woohoo! xa lng nmn yung kayang kaya nating iharap sa ibng tao in other countries and be proud because she's really got the filipino traits.. like ung pagtawa.. ang pilipino mahilig tumawa.. and she's patient pa.. no matter how many of her housemates tried to provoke her into getting angry still she was able to hold onto her emotions and controlled her temper.. wah! bsta bulag ang mgssabing ndi deserving c bea! ndi ata nanunuod ng pbb.. joke lng.. mtamaan guilty.. ahaha..
Back to top Go down
renzcky
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
renzcky

Male
Number of posts : 1424
Club : Auxillary of Computer Enginnering Students (ACES)
Hobbies : KaTuGa
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime3rd July 2007, 11:25 pm

~~cApTuRe~~ wrote:
renzcky wrote:

i dont like her too Mad

hay @capture, cnabi mo pah.. amf talaga xa.. kala ko nung una ok xa pero amf pla...bleh2
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/renzcky
ai3lollie
Tambalanista
Tambalanista
ai3lollie

Male
Number of posts : 201
Hobbies : basketball, billiards, watchig TV and DVD's
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime6th July 2007, 10:40 pm

so i guess it's just me against everyone then........ fight hehehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/ai3lollie
charothe
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
charothe

Female
Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime7th July 2007, 9:31 am

galit na galit kau kay Wendy ah! Pero nababalitaan ko yan.. ang dami ang ayaw sa kanya..
Back to top Go down
~~cApTuRe~~
Alagad ng Tambalan
Alagad ng Tambalan

Female

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime7th July 2007, 12:47 pm

ai3lollie wrote:
~~cApTuRe~~ wrote:
renzcky wrote:

i dont like her too Mad

In fairness to Wendy, ever since I've been following PBB Season 2(that was days before Bruce was sent to Europe btw), she really showed a character of a fighter. The person who did not deserve to win is Bea. In light of all this, PBB is not part of ABSCBN News and Current Affairs Department which I don't trust, so I'd say the rumor is a hoax. secret secret secret secret

yah you're right. a BITCH fighter:boom2: everyone have our own opinion.
pero nagustuhan ba ng tao ang pagiging totoo at fighter nya? y dont she
accept the votes of bea and gee-ann? yan ba ang mature ang pag-iisip?
tinuring pa naman syang pinakamatanda sa housemates, pero napaka-
immature ng paghandle nya sa challenge na yon.. damn, she's a freak.
she just using bruce to become fame at para magclick naman sya.
kaya nga di sya pinatulan ni zeke dati eh kasi ampanget nga ugali.. kung ako andon,sasabunutan ko sya, pasalamat sya si bea at gee-ann is not
scandalous type of person, di gaya nya, palengkera..
Back to top Go down
~~cApTuRe~~
Alagad ng Tambalan
Alagad ng Tambalan

Female

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime7th July 2007, 12:51 pm

ai3lollie wrote:
~~cApTuRe~~ wrote:
renzcky wrote:

i dont like her too Mad

how dare you say bea is not deserving. si wendy ang hindi deserving mapunta sa big four. bea shows a good character which molds us and
might learn how to handle people like maricris and wendy na masyadong
bayolente. napaka-mature nya sa lahat ng bagay..
Back to top Go down
darthvad3r
Tambalanista
Tambalanista
darthvad3r

Male
Number of posts : 237
Club : dyn sa my kanto!!!
Hobbies : playing online games
Registration date : 2007-05-07

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime6th August 2007, 5:03 pm

uu nga tama kau laht ng tau ay may sarisariling opinion. kya me galit din ako kay weny. tingnan mo nga naman sya pa nag karoon ng teleserye imbes na si bea ang magkaroon dahil sya ang nanalo. tsk bat kya ganun. napaka-bias nila. tingnan mo c bea ngaun ndi nalabas ng tv puro wendy wending bulok. sauce sana nga lang eh tangkilikin ung teleserye ni wendy. para ndi naan masayang ung ginastos sa kanya para magawa yang teleserye na yan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/jherbp
Sponsored content

PBB MANIPULATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBB MANIPULATION   PBB MANIPULATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PBB MANIPULATION
Page 1 of 1