Tambalan-On-Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambalan-On-Line

Mga Usapang Balahura at Balasubas!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dcb
Tambalan Onliner
Tambalan Onliner
dcb

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-09

THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS.. Empty
PostSubject: THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS..   THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS.. Icon_minitime26th December 2007, 5:28 pm

The Mother and Three Sons

Three sons left home, started careers and prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the gifts that they were able to give their elderly mother for her seventieth birthday. The first said, "I built a big house for Mom. "The second said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver. "The third smiled and said, "I've got you both beat. You know how Mom enjoys the Bible and you know she can't see very well. I sent her a brown parrot that can recite the entire Bible. It took 20 monks in a monastery 12 years to teach him. I had to pledge to contribute $100,000 a year for 10 years, but it was worth it. Mom just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it."
Soon thereafter, Mom sent out letters of thanks: She wrote to the first son, " Milton , the house you built is not practical. I live in only one room, but I have to heat, cool, and clean the whole house." She wrote to the second son, "Marvin, I am too old to travel. I stay home all the time, so I never use the Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!" She wrote the third son, "Dearest Melvin, you were the only son to have the good sense to know what your mother likes. The chicken was delicious."

....wehhehehe bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS..   THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS.. Icon_minitime22nd February 2008, 4:51 pm

wow...ispiring ito ah.....
Back to top Go down
sarahjorge2004
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
sarahjorge2004

Female
Number of posts : 920
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS..   THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS.. Icon_minitime23rd February 2008, 6:28 pm

sampay twak bowako kakatawa!!!! as in!!! boom2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS..   THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MOTHER AND THREE SONS..
Page 1 of 1