Tambalan-On-Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambalan-On-Line

Mga Usapang Balahura at Balasubas!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>

Go down 
+2
karlatot
ocampo.jocelyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ocampo.jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-27

STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Empty
PostSubject: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime27th March 2008, 5:57 pm

He said he love’s me then I answered him the feeling is mutual. I was so sure that it is love that I felt when I accepted the commitment he offered and I had never entertained the doubt I had for his feelings.
As days and months go by, everything seems to fall in to the right places between us. We merely have misunderstanding but we see to it that it won’t last for a long period of time. For that, we were able to make our relationship deeper. We even talked about getting’ married and though he had many demands I find it easy to obey as long as I could because of the love I had for him.
Until one day, I planned to go to his house to give him my surprise gift for our 2nd year anniversary but I was the one who was surprised when I saw him standing in front of that store. I was about to call his attention when a girl approached him. I thought that it might be one of his former classmates back in high school or college but when I saw his kissed the girl, I stepped back.
“What does that scene meant?”, “Was my boyfriend fooling around my legs?”. I waited for a while hoping that the girl will go and after all it was me he’s really waiting and maybe he has a very reasonable explanation for what I’ve seen. After a few minutes they go…… both of them. I tried to stay calm, but the tears starts to flow on my cheeks then I decided to go.
On my way home lots of questions lingered in my mind. What went wrong? Was the love I gave him is not enough? Did I cause him anything bad? Did I put him in to troubles? Why didn’t I confront him right away? Why instead of getting angry I feel like hugging him and say “ hey I’m still here “ was it because amidst of everything I still do love him?
He gave me a call that evening, but I can’t find the strength to confront him about what I saw, instead, I greeted him for our anniversary then I told him that I had to take a rest.
Before going to school the next day, I made up my mind that I’m going to talk to him after my class. I prepared my self and everything I wanted to ask him.
I came to his house that after noon, I know he was there because I heard him laughing.
I took a deep breath before I came in.
The scenario I saw that after noon was a million times painful than the one I saw the other day, that time the girl was lying on his lap while holding his hands. They were laughing, but when they noticed my presence the smile on their lips fade. He looks like as if he saw a bad spirit or a person died a long time ago in front of them. The girl was just staring at me so I tried to smile but I know it turned out fake, then I asked “ did I disturbed you? “ “who are you?” the girl asked instead of answering me, so I said “ I am a family friend “ I waited him to correct or object what I’ve said but he say’s nothing “ you didn’t mentioned that you were expecting someone today” the girl said as if my presence had annoyed her. I put down the paper bag that I was carrying which I intended to give him as my gift for our anniversary.
I felt like turning around and walk away but I waited for something ….for him to tell me that those were just a big joke, but he remained silent. No words from the man I loved unconditionally and whom I promised to love forever.
It’s been a year after a long lamentation but the pain was still there, maybe because I wasn’t able to talk to him and discussed thing happened to us, so I find it hard to forgive him.
One day I received a telegram from his parents and a note that say’s “ PLEASE COME A.S.A.P.” was written. I packed my thing and go with out even wondering how did they know where an I.
I didn’t waste a single minute because I thought of it be very important for them to send me such message after a long period of time.
It’s already twelve midnight when I reached the place. The house was surrounded by many lights and there were lots of people inside and out of it. As I looked the house which I haven’t seen for almost two years, but who might have passed away from his family? I was on that situation when one of his cousins saw me. He said “ MATAGAL KA NANG HINIHINTAY NI KUYA “, then he invited me to go inside but instead of going to my ex-boyfriends house we theirs near that place.
There were his family, everyone were crying and then when his mom saw me she hugged me and said, “ ANAK WALA NA SIYA” then I asked “ WHO?” but no one answered me.
His sister gave me an envelope and said, “ MATAGAL NANG GUSTONG IBIGAY NI KUYA YAN SAYO “ I opened it I saw lots of cards and letters. He wrote it during the times I thought he’s happy spending his life with that girl I saw the last time I visit him so I realized that he never stopped remembering and loving me especially when his sister gave me another envelope, while saying “ YAN YUNG HULING SINULAT NI KUYA BAGO S’YA NAWALA” my hands were shaking as it was handed to me and I opened it.

I’M SORY HINDI NA KITA NAHINTAY. I’M SORY KASI NASAKTAN KITA. MARAMING PAGKAKATAON KO NANG PINAGSISIHAN ANG GINAWA KO. THE MOMENT NA UMALIS KA SA BAHAY NAMIN THAT DAY TUMIGIL NA ANG IKOT NG MUNDO PARA SA AKIN. I WAS JUST TOO AFRAID NA IWANAN KA PAG DUMATING NA YUN PAGKAKATAONG KUKUNIN NA NG DIYOS ANG HIRAM KONG BUHAY SA KANIYA, NATAKOT AKONG MAKITA KANG UMIIYAK, NATAKOT AKONG BAKA SISIHIN KO "SIYA “ SA LAHAT NG NANGYARI, NAGING DUWAG AKO OO, PERO HINANAP KITA SINADYA KONG IBALING SA IBA ANG PAGMAMAHAL KO PERO NABIGO AKO. DAHIL HINDI KAILAN MAN MAPAPLITAN NG KAHIT NA SINO ANG ISANG KATULAD MO SA PUSO KO, KAYA HINDI AKO TUMIGIL HANGGA’T MAY NATITIRA PANG LAKAS SA KATAWAN KO HINDI KO ININDA ANG PAGOD AT HIRAP BUT I FAILED OF FINDING YOU HANGGANG DUMATING ANG PAGKAKATAONG HINDI KO NA KAYANG IHAKBANG ANG AKING MGA PAA NG MGA PANAHONG NAKAHIGA NA LAMANG AKO, WALANG ARAW AT ORAS NA HINDI KITA INISIP, NANGARAP NA SANA MAKITA PA KITA, BAKA SAKALING MAISIPAN MONG MAGBALIK, NGUNIT NANG DUMATING ANG ARAW NA ANG PAKIRAMDAM KO’Y MATATAPOS NA ANG LAHAT AT HINDI NA KITA MAKIKITA…. DUON KO NAISIP NA LABIS NGA KITANG NASAKTAN….SANA MAPATAWAD MO AKO…MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA.

After reading his letter my tears didn’t stop falling especially when they told me that after he wrote that letter he told them to look for me before his funeral and after three hours he died.
I run to his house, I saw his face and I whispered,

“ MATAGAL NA PALA KITANG NAPATAWAD NUNG MGA PANAHON PA LAMANG NA DI KO MAAMIN SA SARILI KO NA HINDI AKO TUMIGIL SA PAGMAMAHAL SA ‘YO, MGA PANAHONG HALOS MABALIW AKO SA PAG-IISA, NAGALIT AKO PERO KAILANMAN AY DI KITA KINASUKLAMAN, IF ONLY I TURNED BACK THE HANDS OF TIME, GAGAWIN KO, HINDI SANA KITA INIWAN, DAPAT AY IPINAGLABAN KITA SANA’Y MAGKASAMA TAYO SA MGA HULING SANDALI NG BUHAY MO,MAHAL NA MAHAL DIN KITA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime1st April 2008, 11:12 pm

Have a nice day, Kabisyo
Back to top Go down
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female
Number of posts : 1315
Club : clubhouse! hahha
Hobbies : reading and watching movies eating.. hehe hobby ba yun?
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime1st April 2008, 11:35 pm

ang tindi nun kabisyo.. comfort
Back to top Go down
mhimz
mhimz

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 12:05 pm

weew!! sad naman nun!! Sad
Back to top Go down
charm8n_ice
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
charm8n_ice

Female
Number of posts : 1775
Hobbies : scrapbooking... reading my books... listening to nicole and chris.. superb!
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 12:37 pm

uhh ..
that was so sad kabisyo..

be strong po... god has plans.. just trust him..

everything has a purpose.... god bless pow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 12:43 pm

mukang madugo ang storya ah...kakatamad basahin eh...mukang lalabo ang mata ko....pero tingin ko mdrama nga...ok lang yn kabisyo..kelangan mging msaya prin kht na ano pang problema ang dumaan..mapa love life yn or personal..ngiti tau lakihan mo.... massbounce
Back to top Go down
senna
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
senna

Female
Number of posts : 1250
Club : Camp Half-Blood.
Hobbies : Drawing. Reading.
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime6th April 2008, 3:54 pm

hindi ako senting tao...kaya ito lang ang masasabi ko: uhh

tanong ko lang hah....kung mahal ka niya bakit kailangan na ibaling niya sa iba ang pagmamahal niya??????
Back to top Go down
http://stinkasaurus.tumblr.com/
Lee mira
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
Lee mira

Female
Number of posts : 1644
Club : TAMBALAN online{para lang sa mga astig TAMBALANISTA}
Hobbies : reading bob ong books/listening TAMBALAN EVERY MORNING/music/watchingmusic video/play ran online
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime6th April 2008, 5:42 pm

VERY SAD STORY KABISYO!!!
AT HABANG BINABASA KO ANG SINULAT MO,
RAMDAM NA RAMDAM KO ANG KALUNGKUTAN NG PUSO MO,
AT KAHIT SIGURO SAKIN MANGYARI YAN BAKA HABANG BUHAY NA KO MAG LULUKSA SA PAG KAWALA NG MAHAL KO...
GRABE SOBRANG RAMDAM KO TALAGA AT MANIWALA KA O SA HINDI NAIYAK AKO PROMISE!!
CAN I BE YOUR FREIND KABISYO??
MAWAWALA DIN ANG SAKIT KABISYO TUTULUNGAN KA NI GOD!
PERO SANA LAGI U NALANG ISIPIN ANG MALILIGAYANG ARAW
NA PINAG SAMAHAN NYONG DALAWA!!

JUST ALWAYS REMEMBER KABISYO

{LIFE IS NOT A PROBLEM
TO BE SOLVED
BUT A GIFT TO BE ENJOYED}

KAYA TULOY LANG ANG BUHAY KABISYO
MAGIGING MASAYA SYA KUNG MAKAKPAG MOVE ON KA!

MORE POWER GIRL AND CHEER UP
GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS FRIEND star
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>   STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STORY OF MY PAST. <PLEASE READ!!!!!!>
Page 1 of 1