Tambalan-On-Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambalan-On-Line

Mga Usapang Balahura at Balasubas!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....

Go down 
+18
jerjer
a3_c2_charz
Lee mira
deo
charm8n_ice
prinxesza08
renzcky
shilzs
senna
salvhaje
tzuboi19
xiaozhinzhu
nicolymitation
mrpimp_garf
tsetze
sarahjorge2004
tambalaniztang_diosa
sweet_otaka
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sarahjorge2004
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
sarahjorge2004

Female
Number of posts : 920
Registration date : 2008-02-06

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 2:17 pm

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Back to top Go down
sarahjorge2004
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
sarahjorge2004

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 2:18 pm

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Back to top Go down
sarahjorge2004
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
sarahjorge2004

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
sarahjorge2004
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
sarahjorge2004

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
sarahjorge2004
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
sarahjorge2004

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 4:29 pm

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 1_994040561l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 2:22 pm

Isang track at isang tricycle ang nagbanggaan sa may Commonwealth Avenue sa Q.C. kaninang madaling araw, Total wreck ........ ang track...Isang lalaki ang dinala sa ospital na nagdurugo ang kanang mata nya. nag kapanayamin ang lalaki, sabi nya ay nagkakape sya nang bilang nagdugo ang kanang mata nya kaya idala sya ng kaibigan nya sa ospital, nang kapanayamin ang kaibigan, sinabi nya "Napakatanga ng kaibigan ko." "bakit mo naman na sabi yun?"tanong ng reporter. " Eh di ba naman sya tanga e yung iniinom nyang kape hinde naman nya tinggal yung kutsarita sa tasa kaya ayan natusok....."
Back to top Go down
tsetze
AWAT NA Level Tambalanista
tsetze

Female
Number of posts : 2297
Club : PMEA
Hobbies : mag-update ng facebook
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 3:43 pm

[size=24]Two Horses

[/size]
Just up the road from my home is a field, with two horses in it.

From a distance, each horse looks like any other horse. But if you stop your car, or are walking by, you will notice something quite amazing....

Looking into the eyes of one horse will disclose that he is blind. His owner has chosen not to have him put down, but has made a good home for him.

This alone is amazing.

If you stand nearby and listen, you will hear the sound of a bell.
Looking around for the source of the sound, you will see that it comes from the smaller horse in the field.

Attached to the horse's halter is a small bell.

It lets the blind friend know where the other horse is, so he can follow.

As you stand and watch these two friends,
you'll see that the horse with the bell is always checking on the blind horse,
and that the blind horse will listen for the bell and then slowly walk
to where the other horse is,
trusting that he will not be led astray.

When the horse with the bell returns
to the shelter of the barn each evening,
it stops occasionally and looks back,
making sure that the blind friend isn't too far behind to hear the bell.

Like the owners of these two horses,
God does not throw us away just because we are not perfect
or because we have problems or challenges.

He watches over us and even brings others into our lives
to help us when we are in need.

Sometimes we are the blind horse
being guided by the little ringing bell of those who God places in our lives.

Other times we are the guide horse, helping others to find their way....

Good friends are like that you may not always see them, but you know they are always there.

Please listen for my bell and I'll listen for yours.
And remember...
be kinder than necessary-
everyone you meet is fighting
some kind of battle.

Live simply,
Love generously,
Care deeply,
Speak kindly....
Leave the rest to God
Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 3:46 pm

The 90-10 secret is incredible! Very few apply this secret.

Millions suffer undeserved stresses, trials, problems and heartaches. They never feel successful in life. Bad days follow bad days. Terrible things seem to constantly happen. Theirs is constant stress, lack of joy and broken relationships. Worry consumes time and anger breaks friendship.

Does this describe you? If so, do not be discouraged. Life can be different! Understand and apply the 90-10 secret.

The secret?

10% of life is made up of what happens to you.

90% of life is decided by how you react.

What does this mean?

We really have no control over 10% of what happens to us in life. We cannot stop the car from breaking down. The plane may be late arriving, which throws our whole schedule off. A driver may cut us off in traffic. We have no control over this 10%.

The remaining 90% is different. You determine if! How? You determine it by your reaction. You cannot control a red light, but you can control how you react to it!

Let’s use an example.

You’re eating breakfast with your family. Your daughter accidentally knocks over a cup of coffee onto your business shirt. You have no control over what just happened. What happens next will be determine by how you react.

You curse. You harshly scold your daughter for knocking the coffee cup over. She breaks down in tears. After scolding her, you turn to your spouse and criticize them by placing the cup too close to the edge of the table. A short verbal battle follows. You storm upstairs and change your shirt. Back downstairs you find your daughter has been too busy crying to finish breakfast and get ready for school. She misses the bus. Your spouse must leave immediately for work. You rush to the car and drive your daughter to school. Because you are late, you drive 40 miles an hour in a 30 mph speed limit. After a 15 minute delay and throwing $60 (traffic fine) away, you arrive at school. Your daughter runs to the building without saying goodbye. After arriving at the office 20 minutes late, you find you forgot your briefcase. Why? This because of how you reacted in the morning. Your day stared terrible.

Why did you have a bad day?
A)Did your daughter cause it?
B)Did the Policeman cause it?
C)Did you cause it?

The answer is D. You had no control over what happened with the coffee. How you reacted in those 5 seconds is what caused your bad day.

Here is how you could have reacted.

Coffee splashes over you. Your daughter is about to cry. You gently say “It’s okay, honey, you just need to be more careful next time. Grabbing a towel you rush upstairs. After grabbing a new shirt and your briefcase, you come back down in time to look through the window and see your child getting on the bus. She turns and waves. You and your spouse kiss before you both go to work. You arrive 5 minutes early and cheerfully greet the staff. Your boss comments on how good a day you are having.

Notice the difference. Here are two different scenarios. Both started the same. Both ended different. Why? This is because of how you REACTED. You really do not have any control over10% of what happens. The 90% is determined by your reaction.

Here are some ways to apply the 90-10 secret. If someone says negative about you, do not be a sponge. Let the attack roll off like water on glass. You do not have to let the negative comment affect you! React properly and it will not ruin your day.

How do you react is someone cuts you off in traffic? Do you lose your temper? Pound the steering wheel? (a friend of mine had the steering wheel fall off!) Do you course? Does your blood pressure skyrocket? Do you try and bump them? WHO CARES if you arrive ten-seconds later at work? Why let the other car ruin your drive. Remember the 90-10 principle, and do not worry about it
!
Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 3:50 pm

IT'S STRANGE ISN'T IT...

Isn't it strange how a 20 dollar bill
seems like such a large
amount when
you donate it to church, but
such a small amount
when you go shopping?

Isn't it strange how 2 hours seem so long when
you're at church, and how
short they seem when you're
watching a good movie?

Isn't it strange that you can't
find a word to say when
you're praying,
but you have no trouble
thinking what to talk about
with a friend?

Isn't it strange how difficult
it is to read
one chapter
of the Bible, but how easy
it is to read 100 pages of
a popular novel?

Isn't it strange how we
want front-row-tickets
to concerts or
games, but do whatever
is possible to sit at the
last row in Church?

Isn't it strange how we need to
know about an event for
Church 2-3
weeks before the day so we can
include it in our agenda, but we can
adjust it for other events in
the last minute?

Isn't it strange how difficult it
is to learn facts about God to share it
with others, but how easy
it is to learn,
extend and repeat gossip?

Isn't it strange how we
believe everything
that magazines and newspapers
say, but we question the words in the
Bible?!

Isn't it strange how everyone
wants a place in
heaven, but they don't want
to believe, do, or say anything to get there?

Isn't it strange how we send
jokes in e-mails
and they are forwarded
right away,
but when we are going to send
messages about God, we think
about it twice before we share
it with others?

Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 3:55 pm

Subject: THE MOST USED PRAYER!

THE MOST USED PRAYER!
Try to understand!
Don't be ritual

Man: Our Father who art in Heaven. . . .
God: YES?
Man: Don't interrupt me. I'm praying. . . .
God: BUT YOU CALLED ME.

Man: Called you? I didn't call you. I'm praying. Our Father
who art in Heaven....

God: THERE, YOU DID IT AGAIN.
Man: Did what?

God: CALLED ME. YOU SAID, "OUR FATHER WHO ART IN
HEAVEN.." HERE I AM. WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?

Man: But I didn't mean anything by it. I was, you know,
just saying my prayers for the day. I always say the Lord's Prayer. It makes me feel good, kind of like getting my duty done.

God: ALL RIGHT. GO ON.

Man: Hallowed be thy name.

God: HOLD IT. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?
Man: By what?
God: BY "HALLOWED BE THY NAME."

Man: It means....it means....good grief, I don't know what
it means. How should I know? Its just part of the prayer. By the way, what does it mean?

God: IT MEANS "HONORED," "HOLY," "WONDERFUL."

Man: Hey, that makes sense. I never thought about what "Hallowed" meant before. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

God: DO YOU REALLY MEAN THAT?
Man: Sure, why not?
God: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Man: Doing? Nothing, I guess. I just think it would be neat if you got control of everything down here like you have up there.

God: HAVE I GOT CONTROL OF YOU?
Man: Well, I go to church.

God: THAT ISN'T WHAT I ASKED YOU. WHAT ABOUT THAT
HABIT OF LUST YOU HAVE? AND YOUR BAD TEMPER? YOU'VE REALLY GOT A PROBLEM THERE, YOU KNOW. AND THEN THERE'S THE WAY YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY...... ALL ON YOURSELF. AND WHAT ABOUT THE KINDS OF BOOKS
YOU READ?

Man: Stop picking on me! I'm just as good as some of the
rest of those phonies at the church.

God: EXCUSE ME....I THOUGHT YOU WERE PRAYING FOR MY WILL TO BE DONE. IF THAT IS TO HAPPEN, IT WILL HAVE TO START WITH THE ONES WHO ARE PRAYING FOR IT. LIKE YOU, FOR EXAMPLE.

Man: Oh, all right! I guess I do have some hang-ups. Now
that you mention it, I could probably name some others.

God: SO COULD I.

Man: I haven't thought about it until now, but I really would
like to cut out some of those things. I'd like to, you know, be really free.

God: GOOD, NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE. WE'LL
WORK TOGETHER.... YOU AND ME. NOW, SOME VICTORIES CAN TRULY BE WON. I'M PROUD OF YOU.

Man: Look Lord, I need to finish up here. This is taking a lot longer than it usually does.... Give us this day our daily bread.

God: YOU NEED TO CUT DOWN ON THE BREAD TOO... YOU'RE OVERWEIGHT AS IT IS.

Man: Hey, wait a minute! What is this, "Criticize Me Day?" Here I was doing my religious duty, and all of a sudden you break in and remind me of all my hang-ups.

God: PRAYING IS A DANGEROUS THING. YOU COULD
WIND UP CHANGED YOU KNOW. THAT'S WHAT I'M
TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO YOU. YOU CALLED ME,
AND HERE I AM. IT'S TOO LATE TO STOP NOW. KEEP ON PRAYING. I'M INTERESTED IN THE NEXT PART OF YOUR PRAYER.. .... WELL, GO ON.

Man: I'm scared to.

God: SCARED? OF WHAT? I KNOW WHAT YOU'LL SAY. TRY ME AND SEE.

Man: Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.

God: WHAT ABOUT JOE?

Man: See I knew it! I knew you would bring him up! Why he's told lies about me, cheated me out of money.. He never paid back that debt he owes me. I've sworn to get even.

God: BUT YOUR PRAYER...WHAT ABOUT YOUR PRAYER?
Man: I didn't mean it.

God: WELL, AT LEAST YOU'RE HONEST. BUT IT'S NOT MUCH FUN CARRYING THE LOAD OF BITTERNESS AROUND INSIDE, IS IT?

Man: No, but I'll feel better as soon as I get even. Boy, have I made some plans for ol' Joe. He'll wish he never did me any harm.

God: YOU WON'T FEEL ANY BETTER. YOU'LL FEEL WORSE. REVENGE ISN'T SWEET. THINK OF HOW UNHAPPY YOU ARE ALREADY. BUT I CAN CHANGE ALL THAT.

Man: You can? How?

God: FORGIVE JOE. THEN I'LL FORGIVE YOU. THEN THE HATE AND SIN WILL BE JOE'S PROBLEM AND NOT YOURS...YOU MAY LOSE THE MONEY, BUT YOU WILL SETTLE YOUR HEART.

Man: But Lord, I can't forgive Joe.

God: THEN I CAN'T FORGIVE YOU.

Man: Oh, you're right! You always are. And more than I want revenge on Joe, I want to be right with you.... All right! I forgive him. Help him to find the right road in life, Lord. He's bound to be awfully miserable, now that I think about it. Some way, some how, show him the right way.

God: THERE NOW! HOW DO YOU FEEL?

Man: Hmmm... not bad. Not bad at all, In fact I feel pretty great. You know, I don't think I'll have to go to bed uptight tonight for the first time since I can't remember. Maybe I won't be so tired from now on because I'm not getting enough rest.

God: YOU'RE NOT THROUGH WITH YOUR PRAYER.. GO ON.

Man: Oh, alright.....And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

God: GOOD...GOOD. I'LL DO THAT. JUST DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN BE TEMPTED.

Man: What do you mean by that?

God: QUIT HANGING AROUND THE WRONG PLACES,
WATCHING INAPPROPRIATE MOVIES AND TELEVISION, LISTENING TO SINFUL CONVERSATIONS; HANGING AROUND THE PLACES WHERE PLAYBOY AND PLAYGIRL ARE SOLD.
CHANGE SOME OF YOUR FRIENDSHIPS. SOME OF YOUR SO-CALLED FRIENDS ARE BEGINNING TO GET TO YOU. THEY'LL HAVE YOU COMPLETELY INVOLVED IN WRONG THINGS BEFORE LONG. DON'T BE FOOLED. THEY ADVERTISE
THEY'RE HAVING FUN, BUT FOR YOU IT WOULD BE RUIN.
DON'T USE ME FOR AN ESCAPE HATCH.

Man: I don't understand.

God: SURE YOU DO, YOU'VE DONE IT ..... LOTS OF TIMES. YOU GET CAUGHT IN A BAD SITUATION, YOU GET INTO TROUBLE AND THEN YOU COME RUNNING TO ME. "LORD, HELP ME OUT OF THIS MESS, AND I PROMISE YOU I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN." YOU REMEMBER SOME OF THOSE BARGAINS YOU TRIED TO MAKE WITH ME?

Man: Yes, and I'm ashamed Lord. I really am.

God: WHICH BARGAINS ARE YOU REMEMBERING?

Man: Well, when the guy next door saw me backing away
from the neighborhood bar.. I told my wife I was going to the store.. I remember telling you, "Lord don't let him tell her where I've been. I promise I'll be in church every Sunday."

God: HE DIDN'T TELL YOUR WIFE, BUT YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR PROMISE, DID YOU?

Man: I'm sorry Lord, I really am. Up until now I thought if I just prayed the Lord's prayer everyday, then I could do what I liked. I didn't expect anything to happen like it did.

God: GO AHEAD. FINISH YOUR PRAYER.

Man: Oh yes....For Thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory forever and ever. Amen.

God: DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BRING ME GLORY? WHAT WOULD MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY?

Man: No, but I'd like to know. I want to please you. I can see what a mess I've made out of my life, and I can see how great it would be to really be one of your followers.

God: YOU JUST ANSWERED THE QUESTION.

Man: I did?

God: YES, THE ONE THING THAT WOULD BRING ME GLORY IS TO HAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TRULY LOVE ME. AND I CAN SEE THAT HAPPENING BETWEEN US. NOW THAT SOME OF THESE OLD SINS ARE EXPOSED AND OUT OF THE WAY... WELL, THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER.

Man: Lord, let's see what we can make of me, OK?
God: YES, LET'S SEE.
Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 3:58 pm

WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST
She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.
Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.

Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.

Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.

And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 3
Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 4:00 pm

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS
A man walks Into a pharmacy And wanders Up & down the aisles.
The sales girl notices him And asks him If she can help him.

He answers that he is looking for A box of tampons For his wife.
She directs him down The correct Aisle.

A few minutes later, He deposits A huge bag Of cotton Balls and
A ball of string on the counter.

She says, confused, ' Sir,
I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?

He answers, ' You See, it's Like this, Yesterday, I sent my wife to the store To get me a carton Of cigarettes, and She came back
With a tin of tobacco
And some rolling Papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo-ooo Much cheaper. So, I figure If I have To roll my own ..........
So does she.

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 20
Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 4:04 pm

Kung mayaman ka, meron kang "allergy"
Kung mahirap ka, ang tawag dyan ay "galis" o "bakokang"

Sa mayaman, "nervous breakdown" dahil sa "tension and stress"

Sa mahirap, "sira ang ulo"

Kung mayaman ka, "pneumonia" daw ang sakit mo

Kung mahirap, "TB" yon

Sa mayaman, "hyperacidity"

Kapag mahirap, "ulcer" dahil walang laman ang tiyan

Sa mayamang "malikot ang kamay", ang tawag ay "kleptomaniac"

Sa mahirap, ang tawag ay "magnanakaw" o "kawatan"

Pag mayaman ka, you're "eccentric"

Kung mahirap ka, "may toyo ka sa ulo" o "may topak" o "may sayad"

Kung mayaman ka at sumakit ang ulo mo, ikaw ay may "migraine"

Kung mahirap ka naman at sumakit ang ulo mo, ikaw ay "nalipasan ng gutom"
MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 20061213_78290_1_160x600_CSKY_Train3

Kung mayaman ka, you are referred to as someone who is "scoliotic"

Pero kung mahirap ka, ikaw ay "kuba"

Kung ang senorita mo ay maitim, ang tawag ay "morena" o "sun tanned"

Pero kung isa kang domestic na maitim, ikaw ay "ita" o "negrita" o "baluga"

Kung nasa high society ka at ikaw ay maliit, ang tawag sa iyo ay "petite"

Kung mahirap ka lang, ikaw ay "pandak" o "bansot"

Kung socialite ka, ikaw ay "pleasingly plump"

Kapag mahirap ka, ika'y "tabatsoy" o "lumba-lumba"...pagminamalas ka,
"baboy"

Kapag mayaman, "fasting" ang hindi kumain

Kung mahirap, "nagtitiis"

Kung well-off ka at date ka rito, date ka roon, ang tawag sa iyo ay
"socialite"

Kung mahirap ka, ikaw ay "pakawala" o "pok-pok"

Kung mayamang alembong ka, ang tawag sa iyo ay "liberated"

Pero kung isa kang dukha, ang tawag sa iyo "malandi"

Kapag mayaman, "misguided" o "spoiled" ka

Kung mahirap ka, "addict" o "durugista"

Kung may pera ka, ang tawag sa iyo "single parent"

Pero kung wala kang trabaho, ang tawag sa iyo "disgrasyada"

Kapag mayaman at sexy, "fashionable" daw

Kung mahirap, sigurado "GRO" o "japayuki" ka

Ang tawag sa mayayamang puro gulay ang kinakain, "vegetarian"

Habang kakaawa ang mahirap na " kumakain ng damo."

Sa exclusive school, "assertive" ang mga batang sumasagot sa mga guro

Pero pag ang mga mahihirap na bata ang sumasagot sa mga guro, ang tawag sa
kanila ay "bastos!"

Ang mayamang tumatanda, "are graduating gracefully into senior citizenhood"

Ang mga mahihirap ay "gumugurang"

Ang anak ng mayaman ay "slow learner"

Ang anak ng mahirap ay "bobo" o "gung-gong"

Kung mayaman ka at marami kang kumain, you flatter your host who says,
"masarap kang kumain and I like you, you do justice to my cooking"

Kung ghastly peasant ka eating the same amount in the same house, your host
will say to himself na ikaw ay "patay-gutom"

Kung graduate ka ng exclusive school at sa ibang bansa ka nagtatrabaho, ang
tawag sa iyo "expat"

Kung mahirap ka lang, ikaw ay "contract worker"

Kung boss ka at binabasa mo ito sa office mo, "okay lang"
Pero kung ikaw ay hamak na empleyado lamang, ikaw ay" nagbubulakbol"...

Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th March 2008, 4:07 pm

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a
sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 people out
of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod
aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the
hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't
mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a
wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is
taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in
the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can
raed tihs forwrad it

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 28
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 4:47 pm

hi miss tzetze

diba yung mga pictures sa family guy yan????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 4:49 pm

Snivellus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 4:50 pm

The Founders!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 4:51 pm

Potter Puffs

the livingmemory of Sirius Black *sniff*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 4:51 pm

Bella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 4:53 pm

Tonks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 4:56 pm

Ouch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 4:57 pm

Hug
Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:00 pm

[url=http://centera href="http://www.zwani.com/graphics/animated/"img src="http://images.zwani.com/graphics/animated/images/animated170.gif" alt="zwani.com myspace graphic comments" border=0/abr /a href="http://www.zwani.com/graphics/animated/" target="_blank"Myspace Animated Graphics/a/center]http://
MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Animated170
Myspace Animated Graphics[/url]
Back to top Go down
tsetze
tsetze

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:01 pm

slytherinheiress wrote:
hi miss tzetze

diba yung mga pictures sa family guy yan????

yyyyyuuuuppppp!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:08 pm

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Thsiriuslyhot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:14 pm

Ghost Puffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:15 pm

Dumbly Puff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:16 pm

Lupin Puff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:18 pm

doe

awww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:20 pm

Sirius Black
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:21 pm

SnapexLily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:26 pm

Groovy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:27 pm

I cried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:28 pm

Won Won's jealous...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:35 pm

the marauders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:40 pm

marauders
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
'Di na TAO Level Tambalanista
sweet_otaka

Female
Number of posts : 4635
Club : night club... wahahaha....
Hobbies : surfing d' net, chika ever, & playing pc games, psp & ipod. wat ever!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:51 pm

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Worstmemory
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:51 pm

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 __The_Marauders__
sweet_otaka

Female

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 3488
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:52 pm

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Aprilfools4
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:53 pm

ISA PA ULIT........ runaround runaround runaround runaround runaround
kanyakanya kanyakanya
prison prison prison prison prison prison prison prison
choir choir choir choir
grouphug grouphug grouphug
hurray funny2 hurray funny2 hurray
funny2
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:53 pm

kanyakanya kanyakanya
choir choir choir choir
funny2
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:54 pm

kanyakanya kanyakanya
choir choir choir choir
funny2
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:56 pm

hello.... clap musta na kau??? Question kau ba ay mahaba ang Sleep ? prng ako ay isang queen at sino naman kya ang king ? kanina nag3p ako nag seesaw ko dyan sa may kanto namin... tpos may nagbigay ng flower skin.... tuloy nag blush me. pero i'm Very Happy kya naman... ako ay nag dance kc naman... goodboy sya. mya mya ako ay hungry kya naman... pumunta me sa party . tpos... nag run na ko... jejeje... pagbalik ko sa may kanto may mga umiinom ayan tuloy napa chug1 me ang aga aga pa naman... hik! . yung 2 sa kanila nag argue kya ako naman alam nyo na isang angel pinagbati ko sila.sabi ko mag Basketball nlng sila pra matpos na o kya aerobic pra mas mgnda. pag uwi naman. si inay pinag sampay pa ko... naku naman... scratch sabi ko mag study nlng nga me pra makaligtas. hehehe... Smile pag akyat ko kinunan ko ng photo ni insan tpos... kiss pa ko. bkit kya? :funny2:tlga yun. hay naku ayoko na nga mag rest na me at ako'y alone na. blowkiss byebye
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:57 pm

hello.... clap musta na kau??? Question kau ba ay mahaba ang Sleep ? prng ako ay isang queen at sino naman kya ang king ? kanina nag3p ako nag seesaw ko dyan sa may kanto namin... tpos may nagbigay ng flower skin.... tuloy nag blush me. pero i'm Very Happy kya naman... ako ay nag dance kc naman... goodboy sya. mya mya ako ay hungry kya naman... pumunta me sa party . tpos... nag run na ko... jejeje... pagbalik ko sa may kanto may mga umiinom ayan tuloy napa chug1 me ang aga aga pa naman... hik! . yung 2 sa kanila nag argue kya ako naman alam nyo na isang angel pinagbati ko sila.sabi ko mag Basketball nlng sila pra matpos na o kya aerobic pra mas mgnda. pag uwi naman. si inay pinag sampay pa ko... naku naman... scratch sabi ko mag study nlng nga me pra makaligtas. hehehe... Smile pag akyat ko kinunan ko ng photo ni insan tpos... kiss pa ko. bkit kya? :funny2:tlga yun. hay naku ayoko na nga mag rest na me at ako'y alone na. blowkiss byebye
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 5:58 pm

sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 6:15 pm

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 6:17 pm

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02
MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 02
Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
sweet_otaka
sweet_otaka

Female

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th March 2008, 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....   MAGPOST NG MAGPOST..... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAGPOST NG MAGPOST.....
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next