Tambalan-On-Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tambalan-On-Line

Mga Usapang Balahura at Balasubas!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a touching love story?

Go down 
+4
archus
xiaozhinzhu
nicolymitation
karlatot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female
Number of posts : 1315
Club : clubhouse! hahha
Hobbies : reading and watching movies eating.. hehe hobby ba yun?
Registration date : 2008-03-04

a touching love story? Empty
PostSubject: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 4:56 pm

"A touching love story that 'll make u cry"
10th Grade:-
As I sat there in English class,
I stared at the girl next to me.
She was my so called 'best friend'.
I stared at her long, silky hair,
and wished she was mine.
But she didn't notice me like that,
and I knew it.
After class,
she walked up to me and asked me for
the notes she had missed the day before.
I handed them to her.She said 'thanks'
and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her, I want her to know
that I don't want to be just friends,
I love her but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.
11th grade:-
The phone rang. On the other end,
it was her. She was in tears,
mumbling on and on about how
her love had broke her heart.
She asked me to come over
because she didn't want to be alone, So I did.
As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her
soft eyes, wishing she was mine.
After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie,
and three bags of chips,
she decided to go home.
She looked at me, said 'thanks'
and gave me a kiss
on the cheek..I want to tell her,
I want her to know that
I don't want to be just friends,
and I don't know why.
Senior year:-
One fine day she walked to my locker.
"My date is sick" she said,
"hes not gonna go" well,
I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade,
we made a promise that
if neither of us had dates,
we would go together just as 'best friends'.
So we did.
That night, after everything was over,
I was standing at her front door step.
I stared at her as She smiled at me
and stared at me with her crystal eyes.
Then she said- "I had the best time, thanks!"
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.
Graduation:-
A day passed, then a week, then a month.
Before I could blink, it was graduation day.
I watched as her perfect body
floated like an angel
up on stage to get her diploma.
I wanted her to be mine-but
she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it.
Before everyone went home,
she came to me in her smock and hat,
and cried as I hugged her.
Then she lifted her head from my shoulder
and said- 'you're my best friend,
thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.
Marriage:-
Now I sit in the pews of the church.
That girl is getting married now.
and drive off to her new life,
married to another man.
I wanted her to be mine,
but she didn't see me like that,
and I knew it.
But before she drove away,
she came to me and said 'you came !'.
She said 'thanks' and kissed me on the cheek.
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.
Death:-
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin
of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'.
At the service, they read a diary entry
she had wrote in her high school years.
This is what it read:
'I stare at him wishing he was mine,
but he doesn't notice me like that,
and I know it.
I want to tell him,
I want him to know that
I love him but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.
I wish he would tell me he loved me !
.........'I wish I did too...'
I thought to my self, and I cried.
Back to top Go down
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 5:20 pm

A Sad Love Story telling us not to be afraid of expressing our Feelings abd try to understand others feeling and their problems.
I have a boyfriend who grew up with me. His name is Jin. I always thought of him as a friend
Until last year, when we went to a trip from a club. I found that I fell in love with him. Before that
trip was over, I took a step and confessed my love for him. And soon, we became a pair of
lovers, but we loved each other in different ways. I always concentrated on him only, but by his side, there were so many other friends . To me, he was the only one, but to him, maybe I was just another girl...
"Jin, do you want to go watch a movie?" I asked.
"I can't"
"Why? You need to study at home?" I felt disappointment grabbing me.
"No... I am going to meet a friend...
He was always like that. He met girls in front of me, like it was nothing. To him, I was just a girlfriend. The word 'love' only came out from my mouth. Since I knew him, I had never heard him say 'I love you' before. To us, there weren't any anniversaries at all. He didn't say anything from the first day and it continued till 100 days...200days... Everyday, before we say goodbye, he would just hand me a doll, everyday, without fail. I don't know why...
Then one day...
Me: Um, Jin, I ...
Jin: What...don't drag, just say..
Me: I love you.
Jin: ......you....um, just take this doll and go home.
That was how he ignored my 'three words' and handed me the doll. Then he disappeared, like he was running away. The dolls I received from him everyday, filled my room, one by one. There were many...
Then one day came, my 19th year old birthday. When I got up in the morning, I pictured a party with him, and stranded myself in my room, waiting for his call I was disconned all my friends call just waiting for his call... But... lunch passed, dinner passed... and soon the sky was dark... he still didn't call. It was already tiring to look at the phone anymore. Then around 2am in the morning, he suddenly called me and woke me from my sleep. He told me to come out of the house. Still, I felt joy and I ran out happily.
Me: Jin...
Jin: Here...take this...
Again, he handed me a little doll.
Me: What's this?
Jin: I didn't give it to you yesterday, so I am giving it to you now. I'm going home now, bye.
Me: Wait, wait! Do you know what today is?
Jin: Today? Huh?
I felt so sad, I thought he would remember my birthday. He turned around and walked away like nothing had happen. Then I shouted... "Wait..."
Jin: You have something to say?
Me: Tell me, tell me you love me...
Jin: What?!
Me: Tell me
I put my pathetic self behind and clung on to him. But he just said simple cold words and left.
"I don't want to say...that I love someone so easily, if you are desperate to hear it, then find someone else."
That was what he said. Then he ran off. My legs felt numb... and I collapsed to the ground. He didn't want to say it easily... How could he.... I felt that... Maybe he is not the right guy for me...
After that day, I stranded myself at home crying, just crying. He didn't call me, although I was waiting. He just continued handing me a little doll every morning outside my house. That's how those dolls piled up in my room... everyday
After a month, I got myself together and went to school. But what made the pain resurface was that... I saw him on a street... with another girl who was handing him a doll... He had a smile on his face, one that he never showed me...as he touched the doll... I ran straight back home and looked at the dolls in my room, and tears fell... Why did he gave these to me... Those dolls are probably picked out by some other girls...In a fit of anger, I threw the dolls around. Then suddenly, the phone rang. It was him. He told me to come out to the bus stop outside my house. I tried to calm myself down and walked to the bus stop. I kept reminding myself that I am going to forget him, that... it's going to end. Then he came into my sight, holding a big doll.
Jin: Jo, I thought you were pissed, you really came?
I couldn't help hating him, acting like nothing had happen and joking around. Soon, he held out the doll as usual...
Me: I don't need it. Jin: What....why...
I grabbed the doll from his hands and threw it on the road.
Me: I don't need this doll, I don't need it anymore!! I don't want to see a person like you again!
I spitted out all the words that were inside me. But unlike other days, his eyes very shaking.
"I'm sorry" He apologized in a tiny voice. He then walked over to the road to pick up the doll...
Me: You stupid! Why are you picking up the doll?! Just throw it away!!! But he became a deaf and dumb person and ignored me and just went to pick the doll. Then...
Honk~ Honk~
With a loud honk, a big truck was heading towards him.
"Jin! Move! Move away!" I shouted... But he didn't hear me, he squatted down and picked up the doll.
"Jin, move!" HONK~!! "Boom!" That sound, so terrifying.
That's how he went away from me. That's how he went away without even opening his eyes to say one word to me.
After that day, I had to go through everyday with guiltiness and the sadness of losing him... And after spending two months like a crazy person... I took out the dolls.
Those were the only gifts he left me since the day we started going out. I remembered the days I spent with him and started to count the days... when we were in love...
"One...two... three..." That was how... I started to count the dolls...
"Four hundred and eighty four... four hundred and eighty five..." It all ended with 485 dolls.
I then started to cry again, with a doll in my arms. I hugged it tightly, then suddenly...
"I love you~, I love you~" I dropped the dolls, shocked.
"I....lo..ve...you??" I picked up the dolls and pressed its stomach.
"I love you~ I love you~" It can't be! I pressed all the dolls' stomach as it piled on the side.
"I love you~"
"I love you~"
"I love you~"
Those words came out non-stop. I...love you... Why didn't I realize that....That his heart was always by my side, protecting me. Why didn't I realize that he love me this much... I took out the doll under the bed and pressed it's stomach, that was the last doll, the one that fell on the road. It had his blood stain on it. The voice came out, the one that I was missing so much.
"Jo...Do you know what today is? We've been loving each other for 486 days. Do you know what 486 is? I couldn't say I love you.... Um... since I was too shy... If you forgive me and take this doll, I will say that I love you... everyday... till I die... Jo... I love you..."
The tears came flowing out of me. Why? Why? I asked god, why do I only know about all this now? He can't be by my side, but he loved me until his last minute...
For that... and for that reason... to me... it became courage... to live a beautiful life....
This Story telling us not to be afraid of expressing our Feelings to someone who is our life and
Try to understand others feeling and their problems before getting fire upon them with anger remember to break a heart a word is enough but to join it whole life is not enough.................................
Treat every relationship ( even its our blood relation.. MOM... Dad...Brother... Sister..)as if it's the last one, then you'll know how to Give.
Treat every moment as if it's the last day, then you'll know how to Treasure.
Treasure what you have right now, or else you may regret one day..
Back to top Go down
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 5:50 pm

How sad it must be to go through life with a whole heart

One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered and they all admired his heart for it was perfect. There was not a mark or a flaw in it. Yes, they all agreed it truly was the most beautiful heart they had ever seen. The young man was very proud and boasted more loudly about his beautiful heart.

Suddenly, an old man appeared at the front of the crowd and said, "Why your heart is not nearly as beautiful as mine."

The crowd and the young man looked at the old man's heart. It was beating strongly, but full of scars, it had places where pieces had been removed and other pieces put in, but they didn't fit quite right and there were several jagged edges. In fact, in some places there were deep gouges where whole pieces were missing.

The people stared - how can he say his heart is more beautiful, they thought?

The young man looked at the old man's heart and saw its state and laughed. "You must be joking," he said. "Compare your heart with mine, mine is perfect and yours is a mess of scars and tears."

"Yes," said the old man, "Yours is perfect looking but I would never trade with you. You see, every scar represents a person to whom I have given my love - I tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them, and often they give me a piece of their heart which fits into the empty place in my heart, but because the pieces aren't exact, I have some rough edges, which I cherish, because they remind me of the love we shared.

Sometimes I have given pieces of my heart away, and the other person hasn't returned a piece of his heart to me. These are the empty gouges giving love is taking a chance. Although these gouges are painful, they stay open, reminding me of the love I have for these people too, and I hope someday they may return and fill the space I have waiting. So now do you see what true beauty is?"

The young man stood silently with tears running down his cheeks. He walked up to the old man, reached into his perfect young and beautiful heart, and ripped a piece out. He offered it to the old man with trembling hands. The old man took his offering, placed it in his heart and then took a piece from his old scarred heart and placed it in the wound in the young man's heart. It fit, but not perfectly, as there were some jagged edges. The young man looked at his heart, not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever, since love from the old man's heart flowed into his. They
embraced and walked away side by side.

How sad it must be to go through life with a whole heart.
Back to top Go down
nicolymitation
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
nicolymitation

Male
Number of posts : 1720
Club : wala na,.. club ng mga tambay at adik sa tambalan
Hobbies : hobbies??? magbilang ng pako.. boys watching
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime23rd March 2008, 6:22 pm

a touching love story? Jansmoemt

happy EASTER

iTmYle Po kayu.. TingNAn nyo lng 2ng pic na ITecthiwa

paya mataya tayu ngayung Easter sunday

girllaugh hurray
Back to top Go down
http://salinas.cjb.in
xiaozhinzhu
'Di na TAO Level Tambalanista
xiaozhinzhu

Female
Number of posts : 7139
Hobbies : maglaro,mag-alaga ng babies,kumain,manood at matulog
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime25th March 2008, 10:10 pm

kalungkot ung nangyari don sa magbest frends... haist... uhh

Back to top Go down
archus
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
archus

Male
Number of posts : 752
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime10th April 2008, 2:44 pm

malapit na bangan ang istorya na touching pero may pagka flirt at comedy....
Back to top Go down
blackjade
BIBO Level Tambalanista
BIBO Level Tambalanista
blackjade

Female
Number of posts : 540
Club : outsider_pipz
Hobbies : sleeping and listening to tambalan
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th April 2008, 4:46 pm

gaganda nmn ng story khit malungkot..... bowako
Back to top Go down
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime8th May 2008, 3:21 pm

hmm..
Back to top Go down
jocelyn
Tambalan Onliner
Tambalan Onliner
jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 10
Hobbies : txting,chating,wotwot dami pa e
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime11th May 2008, 10:56 pm

HuHuHu Sad kaka iyak na man

ganda ng stOry!!!
Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female
Number of posts : 6063
Club : Conference, THE POWER PUFF GIRLSS! :D
Hobbies : Sleeping, Net && Texting. Haha [[; STUDYiNG??üü Ow Kumonn!!
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime11th May 2008, 11:37 pm

NKAKALUNGKOT..)):
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/lovecoffeeprincess
charm8n_ice
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
charm8n_ice

Female
Number of posts : 1775
Hobbies : scrapbooking... reading my books... listening to nicole and chris.. superb!
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 9:42 am

uhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 10:16 am

karlatot wrote:
"A touching love story that 'll make u cry"
10th Grade:-
As I sat there in English class,
I stared at the girl next to me.
She was my so called 'best friend'.
I stared at her long, silky hair,
and wished she was mine.
But she didn't notice me like that,
and I knew it.
After class,
she walked up to me and asked me for
the notes she had missed the day before.
I handed them to her.She said 'thanks'
I want to tell her, I want her to know
and I don't know why.
11th grade:-
The phone rang. On the other end,
it was her. She was in tears,
mumbling on and on about how
her love had broke her heart.
She asked me to come over
because she didn't want to be alone, So I did.
As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her
soft eyes, wishing she was mine.
After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie,
and three bags of chips,
she decided to go home.
She looked at me, said 'thanks'
and gave me a kiss
on the cheek..I want to tell her,
I want her to know that
and I don't know why.
Senior year:-
One fine day she walked to my locker.
"My date is sick" she said,
"hes not gonna go" well,
I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade,
we made a promise that
if neither of us had dates,
we would go together just as 'best friends'.
So we did.
That night, after everything was over,
I was standing at her front door step.
I stared at her as She smiled at me
and stared at me with her crystal eyes.
Then she said- "I had the best time, thanks!"
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.
Graduation:-
A day passed, then a week, then a month.
Before I could blink, it was graduation day.
I watched as her perfect body
floated like an angel
up on stage to get her diploma.
I wanted her to be mine-but
she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it.
Before everyone went home,
she came to me in her smock and hat,
and cried as I hugged her.
Then she lifted her head from my shoulder
and said- 'you're my best friend,
thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.
Marriage:-
Now I sit in the pews of the church.
That girl is getting married now.
and drive off to her new life,
married to another man.
I wanted her to be mine,
but she didn't see me like that,
and I knew it.
But before she drove away,
she came to me and said 'you came !'.
She said 'thanks' and kissed me on the cheek.
I want to tell her,
I want her to know
and I don't know why.
Death:-
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin
of a girl who used to be my 'best friend'.
At the service, they read a diary entry
she had wrote in her high school years.
This is what it read:
'I stare at him wishing he was mine,
but he doesn't notice me like that,
and I know it.
I want to tell him,
I want him to know that
I love him but I'm just too shy,
and I don't know why.
I wish he would tell me he loved me !
.........'I wish I did too...'
I thought to my self, and I cried.

waaaahhhh...grabe toh kabisyo..kaiyak...waaahhhh... uhh
Back to top Go down
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 10:22 am

kasi naman wala naman mangyayari kung di sinubukan ni lalaki manligaw kay girl..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 10:48 am

corrected by..ang hirap sa mga lalakeng yan oh..hehe
Back to top Go down
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 10:49 am

walang effort e,..
Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 10:51 am

CORRECTED BY! HAHA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 10:56 am

buti nlng si prince my effort noh xesza..nyahaha..
Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 10:57 am

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!((;

HNGGANG DiTO PLA NUHH..

WiHiHi.((;

UWOH! i AGREE.((:
HiHiHi.(:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 11:02 am

haha.. obvious
Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 11:04 am

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 11:10 am

heheh..
Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 11:17 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
karlatot
ADIK Level Tambalanista
ADIK Level Tambalanista
karlatot

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 11:27 am

Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 11:27 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 12:05 pm

wala ng ms totouching pa sa kwento ni princess at prince...nyahaha..
Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 3:01 pm

WAAAHAHA..((:

AKO NANAMAN..((:

HiHi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 3:05 pm

nyahaha.. obvious
Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime12th May 2008, 3:11 pm

HiHi..

EUN KEH MYLOVES Ni ATE iCY KEiA....

HAAHHAHAHA..((:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime13th May 2008, 6:17 pm

ms mganda cguro ung ky deo tska chelsea..wahaha..
Back to top Go down
prinxesza08
prinxesza08

Female

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime13th May 2008, 7:37 pm

ONAMAN!

FANTABULOUS!!

HAHAHA..((:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a touching love story?   a touching love story? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a touching love story?
Page 1 of 1